Tuesday 23 November 2010

Cardmaking!

 Ive made a few cards lately that you might be interested in, firstly Ive made loads of thank you cards and ATC's to thanks friends and family for my birthday presents.  They were all created using stamps from 'Lavinia Stamps' - her designs are gorgeous!!    Lavinia Stamps

I used black stazon and stamped the images  randomly onto white cardstock, stamping three times before re-inking.  As you can see you get more prominent darker images and then other ones which almost fade into the background.  I also used perfect pearls in opal sprinkled with Glamour dust whilst still wet for the little sparkles.






This next one is the the centre of a birthday card I made for Sarah where I decoupaged the magnolia.  This was really easy, if a little longwinded as there are about three or four layers in some parts which means three or four lots of water coloured painting!

Next here's a birthday card I made for Georgina which has been watercoloured and has hand cut bunting - check out the grass and wildflowers!

Lastly I had to make a card in 10 minutes from scratch this morning so mum could get it to the post, heres the watercoloured detail of the teddy
Both of the teddy stamps were stamped for my by the lovely Jo Mcnally.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous Mandy. And all so different. I love the bunting, so effective.
    Everyone looks forward to a card from you.

    ReplyDelete