Monday 16 May 2011

Debden Stampin Up Day 8th May - what a blast!!!

well it was fab, fun, exhausting and I loved it!!!! lol!!!  15 gals, all doing what they loved together!!! yep that's right getting down and dirty with the paper! lol!!!!

I felt like I got up at the crack of dawn, after hardly sleeping the night before with excitement and just a smidgeon of trepidation!!!!  well after all this was my first Stampin Up day!! and I was willing it to be good! 

Id spent the day before finishing off all the little bits and pieces like the cd's everyone took home with them, Kev was a star and finished all the photos for me, and then took all the technique photos of my hands!!  ha ha!!  Heres the little cd cover I made, one for each of the girls.


I had lists galore which I checked and double checked before packing up and the only thing I forgot was the marker pens and to take a photo of the car all packed up!!

We got to Debden and then it was all systems go to make sure every table looked lovely - have a look here -



Every gal had a set of stamps, designer paper pack, pack of co-ordinating SU Cardstock (34 sheets!!!), pack of mixed card and envelope blanks, embellishment and ribbon bag, place name, jelly bean bag, cd disc with loads of goodies on it, book for altering etc etc etc, the room looked fab when we had finished setting up!



(big thanks to Mum, Lorna, Fiona, and Francoise for helping out!)



There was also a tools table (big thankyou to both Pauline and Sarah for the extra tools!) and an example table with loads of ideas for the gals to copy.

We started the day with two layouts, then some lunch and then onto the cardmaking, starting with a technique session  - the day just flew past, and I didnt even notice that it was 4pm until after it had gone!! and we hadnt even started packing up!!!  Im not sure how much work got finished in the afternoon but everyone was beavering away.

Ive had so many nice comments that Im sure everyone really enjoyed the day - now to start planning the August one!!!


enjoy!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment